For more information on how you can get involved, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you!
In addition to acting onstage, there are many other opportunities to get involved with our productions, including:
• Stage crew (helping backstage during performances)
• Costuming (assist with gathering and overseeing costumes for the cast)
• Props (assist with gathering and managing items that actors handle during the show)
• Set construction (assist with building and painting the set)
• Set moving from our rehearsal space to the theater and back
• Set dressing (assist with gathering and managing furniture and other items for the set)
• Assistant director (assist the director with all aspects of the direction of the show)
• Administrative assistant (assist with the program, communications and other aspects of production)
We also have opportunities to volunteer with our fundraising events throughout the year, including our craft show in the fall and basket raffle in the spring.
Whatever your talents, we can use you! We welcome you to be part of 50 years of theater history with the Lancaster Regional Players!
To find out how you can help out, please send an email to email@example.com
Lancaster Regional Players, PO Box 51, Lancaster, NY 14086